Wednesday, April 6, 2016

WIP Wednesday #1

Welcome to the very FIRST WIP Wednesday on A DIY Day! In this weekly post I am going to show different thing I'm am working on, as well as sneak peaks of projects that might be a featured DIY tutorial here on the blog.

I also want to give you a place to share your own Works In Progress too!

I hope you'll join in on the Linky fun, share your own WIPs and share this Link Up with your crafty friends too!

Here are a few of the projects I'm making Progress on this week!

Pixel Wall Art
My son knows what this piece of pixelized wall is destined to be. Can you tell?

Painted Dinosaur Toy
However, nobody in the house is quite sure why I'm adding multiple coats of white paint to this dinosaur toy. 
 
cross stitch in progress
And this is a tiny cross stitch that I just recently pulled back out of the drawer with the intention of finishing.  What do you think the finished picture is going to be?



3 comments:

  1. Great link up for those with work in progress. I hope you get others to join.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what the dinosaur turns out to be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe this will motivate me to get back to some works in progress. I could do something every day.

    ReplyDelete