Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Work in Progress (WIP) Wednesday

Hello again my creative friends!  I hope you've all had a wonderful and creative week since last Wednesday!

Updating my WIPs, I finished my InkJet Image Transfer and it wasn't a total fail, but it wasn't a total win either.

The eggshells I was saving to make eggshell pendents ended up in the garbage for now.

I've started painting some of the rocks I have around here and hiding them because that is a thing apparantly.


Also, I unearthed a roll of watercolor paper which will soon be turned into an art journal following a style I've seen on youtube.  That's gonna be my next #100thingschallenge post so stay tuned for it.

Now, it's your turn!  Share a link to something you've worked on this week!

6 comments:

  1. I found a rock but what do you do with them? I love your rock, it rocks! Haha, the one I found was just plain blue with dots on top.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They usually have an FB page or # on the back. You should share a picture letting the group know it was found, then would re-hide it and leave a hint for the next person.

      Delete
  2. I need you!! I am totally procrastinating on painting a rock for a review of a book on painting rocks.
    I am not an artist in that way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute rocks! I also visited Marsha's Spot, love her sewing projects. I added mine but it's different than most. I love making things from junk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen that rock thing in my area. It is a great project for kids and crafters alike to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun! Haven't seen any rocks but will be on the lookout :)

    ReplyDelete