Tuesday, August 15, 2017

#100thingschallenge

Okay friends, let me know if this rings true for you like it does for me.

You have stuff at home.  A lot of stuff.  Maybe you're a jewelry maer and you have a ton of beads.  Or you knit/crochet so you have a stash of yarn.  Or, if you do mixed media like me, you have a TON of random everything everywhere in your house.

BUT...

Despite having all this stuff already, you always find yourself in craft stores or thrift stores buying more and more and more stuff.  Things are coming in faster than they are going out.

Is that correct for you?


This is just a small part of my hoard!

I can't remember the last time I finished a project, (not counting my gluebook) but I keep bringing things home.  And it doesn't help that I WORK in a craft store so I can't avoid temptation.

Well, I found danceswithpitbulls on youtube, and she had issued a challenge.  To NOT buy any more craft supplies until you have made 100 things using what you already have!

I loved that idea, and wanted to take the challenge.

Most people are doing it on youtube, but we all know I'm not a good youtuber.  So I thought I'd blog it out!  I make make occasional videos too, we'll just have to see.


No comments:

Post a Comment