Wednesday, June 22, 2016

WIP Wednesday #12

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

That's right, this WIP Wednesday is also the day that I was born!

This past week I cut some strips to make some paper beads, but then realized I cut them all wrong and tossed them out.

I still have 2 TP tubs on my desk begging me to finish that particular craft, a white dinosaur wondering why I painted it white and set it aside, and a cross stitch wondering if I'd ever pick it up again.

I'm a procrastinating crafter right now.

Meanwhile, share something with our linky!

Don't worry if your WIP isn't actually "crafty" in the technical sense.  As you can tell from the WIP I'm sharing below from Noner Says, there are lots of kinds of WIPs that you can share.

Now, don't be shy, come share what you're working on. All kinds of art and crafts are welcome to share their progress.

Also, feel free to snag our new WIP Wednesday Button and link it up!
 



Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML

No comments:

Post a Comment